VIP rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
Hello. I am OG long time player on civilgamers. Anyways civilgamer DarkRP server isn't anymore there so I decided playing on SCP:RP civilgamers server and because the situation is like this and there are no refunds for VIP rank I wanted to ask the highers if it would be possible my VIP rank would be transfered into the SCP:RP server. I had the best VIP rank in DarkRP civilgamer server and you can check logs if it's possible I really had it. I had it for years. If it's possible we could have a talk about it. Admin said I should contact Ventz and gave me link to make a thread here. My steam is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104622732 . Thanks for reading my thread.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
IF I'm correct these things can't happen @ivikTV. your rank data was saved when they saved all Dark RP data before wipe but nothing can be done with it until a potential reboot (from what i've heard from similar threads) so you would have to purchase the new rank yourself

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
No, we don't offer transfers, sorry. DarkRP had a very long life, and it costs a lot of time and money for us to create and develop new servers. In the event we ever bring DarkRP back (which has been considered, but currently we don't yet have this on our roadmap) you would get your VIP rank returned.

Reactions: Lee Falzone
Status
Not open for further replies.