Do you have a mic?:yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-no other GM apps

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-RDM
-Base camp
-Illegal FOB
-ROE

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-yes

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-6 hours+

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: well atm GM is quite low on people and id like to help and make people enjoy the server while war is not active

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
i have previous experience and i am very active

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

-A military convoy coming from afghan border is transporting a Executive from highlands under the alias of Raul Chekov NATO must destroy the convoy delaying USSR arms from being delivered causing USSR to go and check the delivery NATO must capture the Executive and keep him from USSR.

-Battle royale
USSR/NATO are all in teams of 4 each and they must be the last team standing on the arena

-Capture the flag
one team must grab the flag and take it from border gate and deliver it back to NATO/USSR base

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Operation Gold eagle:
**REDACTED** Has received intel on USSR having a large gaining in corruption in the small town called Mishaitiki having civilians executed for denying what the mayor says and taking money from them and denying them human rights. The NATO representative named Jericho has issued a battalion of troops to Mishaitiki to resolve the problem and capture the mayor alive...

NATO Objectives
-Find the mayor and protect him and bring him to Exfill point
-Capture all objectives
-Find any Intel of corruption and destroy it
-Protect the Representative

USSR Objectives
-Find the Mayor and RTB with him alive
-Capture all objectives
-Execute the NATO Representative named Jericho
-Kill the freedom fighters

Map sky box is small

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP/KGB: after a medium sized cartel has been doing human trafficking to Mountain and West town KGB/RMP must save the civilian's and arrest the cartel members and get them to rat out the ringleader.

SAS/AG: Must sneak into either base and kidnap the GRM/MAR to find out corruption within the High command and regimental command of USSR/NATO.

SHA & ISAF: A small rebel group provoking USSR/NATO they have been attacking military strategic points all over IRAN making the USSR/NATO weapon caches obsolete causing a small squad of SHA/ISAF to be deployed to deal with the problem of the rebel group called Iran Liberators.

JAF & ABT: A USSR/NATO Heli was shot down carrying a large amount of information on a new technological heli that could turn the tide of the war to USSR/NATO's favour.

10th & 17th: A NATO/USSR Tank has been left unlocked after it being left unusable but it was left with Important plans to a AI that could learn to fight strategically what ever team is able to retrieve it could change the tides of a entire war but its incredibly unstable and the AI could turn at the worst time...

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-active IG/TS3
-friendly and approachable
-mature
-great idea's

I think you are a good fit for GM, best of luck vladameer.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Active
+Mature

+/- Decent small event ideas
+ Good map change event idea (map looks good)
+Good reg missions ideas.

Good luck

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+support

+friendly
+active ingame/ts
+ideas look promising

-warns

Hey vlad i think you should deserve a shot as gm. Good luck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Vary active IG and TS
+ Mature and friendly
+ vary good ideas
+ long time player
+ nice guy

would be a vary good gm

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+Support
+good man good GM app creation
+Good map change idea
+Good reg missions ideas

+Active IG/TS

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Active
- Mature
- Really friendly
- Good reg missions

- Please reformat it so it's easier to read

Good luck!

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support

-active IG/TS3
-friendly and approachable
-mature
-Good Ideas.

Hey Vlad, You've got a creative mind in my opinion and I don't see any reason to not support you on becoming a GM so best of luck.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+friendly
+composed
+good idea's (apart from the battle royal that just feels like a repeat)
+mature

GL vlad -Dor

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+ Support
A
ctive, mature and friendly.

Small events are decent, I do like the first one though. Capture the flag could be fun, but battle royale I would personally not enjoy.

The map change idea seems good, I like the map you selected. I like how the event has ”side quests” for example nato to destroy all intel.

Regimental ideas are also pretty good, some of them feel like they have been rushed a bit though. (The ABT/JAF one for example). Also no separate ideas for NATO & USSR regiments :bias:

Overall, pretty good application. Enough for you to have my support. Good luck!

Last edited:

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Good understanding of the regimental missions and how each regiment's uniqueness can be used for varied events. I would say to be aware of limitations, for example, the new technological helicopter, whilst in theory it's a really interesting idea, there's no real practical way of implementing a decent reward (GM's can't spawn helicopters), so you'd have to get staff to help with that.

The KGB/RMP event is similar to one already going on, which is good, cause you're showing you understand what their actual roles are, would like to see you help with what's currently planned.

Good small event ideas, whilst mini-games aren't necessarily RP-friendly, they can be key in bringing together the wider community. I often run small-borderline minge-y events at night (Machete Wars, Racing, Bumper Cars), knowing your limits without ruining the fun for other people in the process is the key, and you seem to understand that.

Best of luck mate, would love to see you on the GM team.

Matt Taylor

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 22, 2021
+Support
Really active and very friendly also he is a really great guy and helps privates and helps anyone in the server and he is also very mature.

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Vary active IG and TS
+ Mature and friendly
+ vary good ideas
+ long time player
+ nice guy

would be a vary good gm

LuZ

MRP War Criminal