Denied War of attrition change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OOGA BOOGA

Oct 22, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds a rule to stop FOB's from being broken during a war of attrition OR add a rule to forbid spawn points (LAV/BTR HQ's and Tac inserts) from being destroyed whilst on friendly territory in a war of attrition.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Wars of attrition will be a bit more enjoyable. The whole purpose of war of attrition is getting kills however 90% of the time people just push onto enemy fob's, break them and then force the enemy team to spawn on their base and is extremely boring for both sides.

Player's will be happier to play in a war of attrition rather than running for 5 minutes from their base back to the 'attrition' marked area's just to die to someone playing recon on a hill.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Dirty dogs spawn killing people from their spawn points

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

War of attrition is boring for most involved and it just feels like a 30 minute chore playing in one.

please(with rizz)

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
+Support
War of Attrition is literally just a killing frenzy and it feels unfair for the side that loses

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-Support
it would not make sense
i mean that will surely help infantry but not other regiments.........

wait wait i saw that (Rizz)

+Support,(changed my mind)
would get more interactions between both teams and increases the use of spawning entities

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Ooga,
Your suggestion has been denied. The logistics of this would make Tank regiments and Helicopter regiment at an unfair advantage as their main way to get rid of the Ammo on FOBs or render the SAM Sites useless is destroying the FOB Radio and this would prevent such. Furthermore, TACs, BTR-HQ/LAV-HQ's are to be used with Caution and not used without any repercussions.

Thanks, Content Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.