Warned for FailRP by Trial Moderator James 'Crimson' Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobiwan

Feb 5, 2022
United States
I was warned by Trial Moderator James 'Crimson' Riley (STEAM_0:0:87791089) for entering the facility in pursuit of CGITV for trespassing, and was then brought into a sit and warned 10 minutes later by the trial mod for entering facility as a ranger, which is "fail rp". After I told him that Rangers are allowed to be in facility, as per rule 2.7(b) Trespassing as Surface Zone - Civilians, Gun Dealers, Chefs & Medics are forbidden from entering the facility in RP, CGITV, Ranger & MC&D may enter with a valid reason.

When I explained this to him, he said he's going to warn me regardless, just for entering the facility for an "invalid reason" because he and his buddy were "on a discord call" and knew I didn't follow them since they were "the only CGITV on at the time" according to them. I would like to have this FailRP warning revoked, I don't want to get banned for having multiple strikes because of this incident when I entered the facility as a Ranger with a completely valid reason to but was warned for FailRP by a Trial Mod's misunderstanding of the rules. I feel like he didn't want to be corrected on his mistake, and wanted to warn me for FailRP just for the sake of not being wrong. Even though I told him I was allowed to enter the facility. He isn't allowed to abuse his power to invalidate my reason for entering, and I feel like this warning was unfairly given.

If this could be taken off my record I would appreciate it greatly, I don't care if the trial mod is punished for falsely warning me, I just don't want to get this incident added to my warnings for the sake of not being banned. Thank you.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Locked.

Hello @Nobiwan,

It seems like you were warned,
if it was given in error you may post a thread in the complaints section and make sure to follow the format as well, this section is for ban appeals.​

Status
Not open for further replies.