Wassup

wackyTiger

May 16, 2022
I’m an avid fan of gmod roleplaying and have been playing a lot of roleplay games recently, such as Fallout RP, Black Mesa RP, etc. Just about a day ago I came across SCP RP and thought it was a pretty good server, so I decided I’d stick around for a little while and make some new friends.

I’m a casual and laid back gmod veteran that’s been playing since I came out the womb. I’ve also been a SCP fan since the mid-2010s, though I’ve been getting more invested into the genre and it’s community for a while now. I’m also a pretty experienced staff member for several gmod servers, my very first being Icefuse’s Dark RP server, which sort of stressed me out and most of the staff bummed me out so I decided to quit and stick to being a community member for most servers I come across.

I’m hoping that I’ll be able to contribute to this community with my knowledge and activity (considering I play gmod whenever I’m practically available) along with just hanging out and making some friends.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
welcome to CG @wackyTiger . Hope you enjoy your time with us and hope to see you around (I mainly play SCP UK but might hop on US if they need staff help) If you ever need help on SCP you can chat with me on discord at DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309 and my guidebook to SCP is available here. see you around -Dor