weekenzie123

VIP
Donator
Jul 8, 2021
UK
honezu.com
In-game name: weekenzie123
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459987727
For how long have you played on our servers?: Around 2 years, I started on CG DarkRP, now on CityRP
What country are you from?: Northern Ireland, UK
Time Zone: British Summer Time
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: Yes

Have you received any bans?: No

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): I would say a 5

Do you have any experience with Git?: No

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: No but I have past experience in Java, HTML, CSS, Python, C#. I've developed for Minecraft servers, created Discord bots, created websites and created games with Unity

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: 6-7 hours a week

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: I would like to be a developer, mainly for CC because I have always enjoyed developing and for the past while now I have been learning GLua. I would be able to help with fixing bugs, coming up with new ideas, optimizing, creating addons etc.

Here is some examples I have made:
I will most likely post more examples in the comments when I've developed more.

Last edited:

MaxxLite

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mar 4, 2022
+ Known in the community
+ Still in the team even during hard times

+ Friendly to both new and old players
+ Has good knowledge of the server economy
+ First clip UI looks good

- Other clips look really basic

+ Support!
Hope to see you on the dev team to help Kvar!

Lord_Fr3ze

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Content Team
Jan 3, 2022
Seeing as that CC has been put on a End of Life, what server would you move to or well "prioritise" to work on?
Or are you gonna leave the community with CivilCity, as you seem to be a CC player.

Besides that, the footage you provided of the various stuff that you created seems good. I obviously can't speak on this whatsoever as I have no knowledge about coding. But I think with the given time, you could definitely improve and become a better programmer.

Best of luck with your application if you are gonna stay.

Regards,

weekenzie123

VIP
Donator
Jul 8, 2021
UK
honezu.com
Seeing as that CC has been put on a End of Life, what server would you move to or well "prioritise" to work on?
Or are you gonna leave the community with CivilCity, as you seem to be a CC player.

Besides that, the footage you provided of the various stuff that you created seems good. I obviously can't speak on this whatsoever as I have no knowledge about coding. But I think with the given time, you could definitely improve and become a better programmer.

Best of luck with your application if you are gonna stay.

Regards,
I am going to stay in the community so I would just work on any server to be honest, I’ve also have been improving my programming since making this application and could post more work I’ve did.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Discussed this on TS3, will work with the NL team to decide where we could slot you in as a Junior Developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.