Staff Team
CC Staff
Jul 8, 2021
UK
Original steam login name (your first name ever): weekenzieYT
How long have you played on CivilCity?: 5216 minutes
In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland, UK
Time zone: GMT+1 (BST)
Current ingame name and previous names: Current is [ᴇᴛᴇᴏɴ] WeekenzieYT and previous is weekenzieYT
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459987727
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this your first application for our server?: Yes
Have you recieved any kicks/bans/warnings, if yes then why?: I have 1 warning and it was for a blacklisted word
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I have been staff on 2 or 3 DarkRP servers and I have been staff on a Minecraft server and owned my own minecraft server
-
Do you have any previous experience with semi-serious/serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours a day can you be on?: I can be on anywhere from 3-7 hours a day (some days I am on longer, I also cannot be online on Fridays and Saturdays)
-
What makes you want to become moderator?: I haven't been staff on a Gmod server for a while now and felt like I want to do it, I also see that sometimes CivilCity is low on staff and lots of people are waiting on sits and I can help with that, I overall just want to help the community and make it a better and more fun place for everyone.
-
What do you think you can help us with on our server? Why are you special over the other guys? I can be staff on duty for as long as needed and I can deal with every sit and I do not tolerate any trolling or any rule breaking. I also read the rules a lot to remind me what's allowed and not allowed and I think I can help the staff team to keep the community good. I'm also rarely afk on the server, I would say I only afk about 20-30 minutes a day during the 3-7 hours I'm online.

Hybridjones

Staff of the week!
SOTW
CC Staff
Donator
Jul 12, 2021
Devon, United Kingdom
Hi WeekenzieYT!

Thanks for applying for staff.

I'm going to go with a +Support, after getting to know you IG from my original -Neutral for the following reasons;

+ Seen IG

+ Seen on TS
+ Admitted rule knowledge isn't great, but committed to reading the rules to improve.
+ Mature

Good luck with your application and make sure to build on that rule knowledge, I think you could make a great addition to the team!

Last edited:

Siggen

Staff Team
CC Staff
Jun 20, 2021
Hi WeekenzieYT

Thanks for taking your time to make an application.

I am going to give you a -Neutral and this is why:

- Not seen on TS
- Not seen IG
- Unsure of rule knowledge

I don't think that we have met each other yet. Poke me when you next come on TS so we can have a chat. Hopefully I can change this to a +Support if i get to meet you and get to know you better, so try to get in contact with me.

I wish you all the best with your application

Reactions: weekenzieYT

Eileen Dover

Staff Team
Senior Mod
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Jan 2, 2021
HI Weekenzie,

I'm going to be giving you a -Neutral support today and for the reasons i've listed below:

- Not seen on TS, jump on and give me a poke would love to have a chat with you sometime!
+ Seen in game quite a fair bit so i know you have a decent level of activity, it's important to keep this up!
- Unsure of rule knowledge, this could work both ways as i've not been in many sits with you so maybe a good thing?

I wish you all the best!

Jerome

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Apr 11, 2021
I'm going go with - Netural Support.

+ I have seen you online a couple of times
- I haven't seen you on TeamSpeak 3
- Unsure in your rule knowledge and maturity

When you have the chance, please come on TeamSpeak 3 and let's have a chat. Pending our conversation and in-game interactions, my verdict may change.

Eyes

Staff Team
CC Staff
Jun 6, 2021
Hi there! You’ll be getting a +/-Neutral support from me.

+Seen in game multiple times
-Never seen you on TS
+/-I’ve never really played with you to be sure of your rule knowledge.

My advice is to keep playing, and hop on TeamSpeak for a chat with some staff members.

best of luck. Eyes.

Teddy Bear

Staff Team
CC Staff
Jan 29, 2021
England
+/- Neutral Support

+ Very Mature And Kind Attitude [As of when I've spoken to you
- Not Seen On TS
+/- I'm Unsure About Your Rule Knowledge
+ Well Behaved

Spuds

Senior Staff
Admin
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
-Neutral

I haven't ever communicated with you in-game or been in any sits, This may be somewhat of a good thing as you seem to keep out of trouble but I would like to see you interact more within the community. Find me on TeamSpeak and we can have a chat.

Best of luck.

Nusk

Staff Team
CC Staff
Jan 24, 2021
Hey Weekenzie, im going to have to give you a -Neutral due to multiple reasons,

First, i have never communicated with you in game or teamspeak i have also never seen you in either,
Therefore I cannot comment on your rule knowledge/Maturity.

Contact me on TeamSpeak 3 @ ts3.civilgames.com so that I can discuss your application with you and perhaps update my verdict.

Temmp

Senior Staff
Admin
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Dec 25, 2020
temmp
Hello Weekenzie today i will be giving you a Neutral and here is why

Activity in game is decent, I dont see you around much but you are on from time to time
If you have the ability to go VOD I would like to see you hop on.
You have good intentions for the server which is great to see
I am unsure about your rule knowledge as I haven't been in many sits with you

I will happily change my verdict to a +Support if you go on VOD a couple times and improve on your activity, if you don't have the ability to go VOD then its your activity what's holding you down.

Best of luck with the application Weekenzie.

Kvarkar

Senior Staff
Senior Admin
Developer
Programmer
Recruitment
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on making it past the first stage of becoming staff. All you need to do now is connect to ts3 at ts3.civilgames.com and put [Waiting for interview] in your name to conduct your staff interview with an SA. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.