MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Hello I Am Snif

Some Call me a minge
Some Call me a Simp
Some Call me a Danish legend
Some Call me a Toxic fucker

Jokes made about me: "Snif my balls" "Snife instead of snif" "Snif these peanuts" "Snif my dick" "Snif my bum" I could continue....

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-support

Called me a fat 30 year old man who argues with kids on gmod in a sit

Did not like

Ban him immediately please

• Haha
Reactions: Zype

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
You say your name is Snif,
You're also known as Snife,
Hearing your name gives me ache;
You might as well be called Spite,

The behaviour you have shown,
You're proud to call your own,
It's caused everlasting damage;
You did that all alone,
Your reputation is blown,
You didn't think, now it's thrown,
No matter how much you groan,
It will ne'er be condone,

However do not fret,
While we may not forget,
One day you will regret,
And frantically try to reset;

The reputation that precedes you,
You will most certainly find great need to;

Work on it, make it better,
but remember, we are no forgetters.

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-support

Called me a fat 30 year old man who argues with kids on gmod in a sit

Did not like

Ban him immediately please

You deserved that, killing me wasn't allowed I found out. + You started getting all toxic with me first, that's how it goes... valkyrie is always the first one to start a toxic conversation. But again I'm trying not to be so Toxic with people because I really want to become a Game Master in the future and just overall get a better rep.

Side note: You are not in charge of who gets banned or not. Your last words were that you were gonna get me banned from ABT - Didn't succeed.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
You deserved that, killing me wasn't allowed I found out. + You started getting all toxic with me first, that's how it goes... valkyrie is always the first one to start a toxic conversation. But again I'm trying not to be so Toxic with people because I really want to become a Game Master in the future and just overall get a better rep.

Side note: You are not in charge of who gets banned or not. Your last words were that you were gonna get me banned from ABT - Didn't succeed.
I was making a joke :( :( :( :( :(

Fr though that whole sit thing was just funny, not going to get into specifics cause we'd be discussing it til the cows come home. If you wanna improve your rep then yeah keep going and just keep following rules, you'll get there.

Also WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'm the one to start toxic convos I literally only respond in retaliation to someone being toxic :mad:

Side note: I said out of frustration I was gonna get you demoted from ABT, not banned, I later said to Danny to not demote you based on that situation after I'd had a few positive RP experiences w/ you. I can't control who gets demoted outside of AG but as a LTCOL I can definitely get people punished for like idk NOT FOLLOWING ORDERS

All jokes aside, ik I lose my temper quick but it's nothing personal, I've nothing actually against you and you do seem to actively want to improve your rep on the server, so good luck my guy <3

Reactions: Mr.Snif

lybbx

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
aha x
Hello I Am Snif

Some Call me a minge
Some Call me a Simp
Some Call me a Danish legend
Some Call me a Toxic fucker

Jokes made about me: "Snif my balls" "Snife instead of snif" "Snif these peanuts" "Snif my dick" "Snif my bum" I could continue....
maturity advisor here to help ? ? ? ?

Reactions: Shepherd