Name:pVT GEORDIE-LEWIS1999-NATO
Steam ID:GEORDIEHERO1999
Previous Rank I THINK I WAS BACK IN HIGHLANDS MAP I WAS PFC
Who demoted you?: DUKEM OR DIMITRI
Date of demotion?:IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO SO I DONT KNOW COMPLETELY
What is the case against you? I WAS MINGING AS MP AT THE TIME
Is this true?: YES
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted NO
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: YES LIKE 4 TIMES FOR RDM AND MINGING BUT I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON
What is your side of the story?: WELL I HAVE LEARNED A LOT NOW HOW TO ROLE PLAY I DID RUINING IT FOR PEOPLE AND I AM NO LONGER A MINGE I AM ACTUALLY DOING REALLY WELL WITH SHOCK ARMY THE RANK RIGHT NOW I AM IS SFC IN SHOCK
Why should you return / what will you change?: I WOULD LOVE A CHANCE TO REDEEM MYSELF TO RMP I WAS A MINGE BACK THEN I UNDERSTAND NOW THAT I WILL TAKE IT MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY I WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO COME BACK TO RMP IN THE FUTURE BUT I WAS BLACKLISTED IN HIGHLANDS AND STILL NOW IN AFGAN I AM SO SORRY THE MINGING I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO REDEEM MY SELF./ I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A HUGE APOLOGIES RMP AND ANYONE BACK IN THE DAY DURING HIGHLANDS

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
@Lewis1999 please take this to the Regimental Command of RMP. This forum is for staff demotion appeals.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Hi there,

As people have stated here, this forum section is intended to be used by staff members who've either resigned or been demoted previously. Given the nature of this issue, I'd suggest you find a senior commanding officer of the RMP and enquire as to why you're still blacklisted.

I'll be moving and locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.