Why I should be unbanned for MRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkeIdiot

Apr 29, 2022
Your in-game name:Jake Feinbar
Your SteamID:76561198849719837
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198849719837/
Date of ban:3-3-22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): 1651636731079.png
Who banned you: AllFather
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will control the amount of people I kill and what the reason for killing them is.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?, Yes one warn for fail rp
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was a D-class and I was killing other D-classes for fun and I think no one complained about me killing them. I thought it was allowed to kill D-class as a D-class. There was also a few more people MRDMing and I got chosen first, to my knowlage I think they didn't get banned. I apoligize for killing the D-class I will reread over the rules I understand if you don't want to unban me but if you could consider reducing my ban I would apreaciate it.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By reading over the rules and making sure I follow them at all costs.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin the server because I like the server and the people in it, I have spent alot of time leveling up.

Last edited:

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Hello there when I originally brought you to a sit I was just going to check and make sure you knew RDM was not allowed on other d class and talk to you about it. But when I brought you to the sit and asked why you did it and if you knew that it was RDM that you stated because it was fun and I wanted to skip the line. Showing that you did know the rules and you decided to disregard such and RDMed know that fact.

FunkeIdiot

Apr 29, 2022
Hello there when I originally brought you to a sit I was just going to check and make sure you knew RDM was not allowed on other d class and talk to you about it. But when I brought you to the sit and asked why you did it and if you knew that it was RDM that you stated because it was fun and I wanted to skip the line. Showing that you did know the rules and you decided to disregard such and RDMed know that fact.
Hello I appreciate you commenting on my post, but I would like to explain the sit. When I got teleported you were quiet for a minute or two. When you finally asked why I killed those people I said "I don't know I don't really have a reason I thought it was allowed to kill D-class as a D-class." Then I followed up with "I GUESS that it was fun and I mainly did it just to cut line." You then sat there for another minute or two and then responded to me when I asked your rank. It seems like you already had the intention to ban me before I got there, just how it looks to me. (I only joined like a few days ago.)

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Feinbar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be removing the ban you received. I understand that you're a new player. However, you must understand that you need to have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You shouldn't kill other players that have been waiting in line so you can get there first.
Please touch up on the rules to prevent possible situations in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.