Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/home
Date of ban: May 4th 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM
Who banned you: allfather I believe
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will make sure to read the rules and not team kill even when I'm "undercover"
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: no
Why should you be unbanned: I was trying to RP as an undercover agent and free D class as an MTF soldier and I shouldn't team kill even if im RPing, as people dont expect to be team killed
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have already read the rules now I a aware of rules and how to not break them
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: this server is great and I've met so many cool people

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hello there, I was the one that issued the ban. The reason for the ban was you were on the General Security jobs and name yourself as (UNDERCOVER CI) and then proceed to kill a decent lots of people I believe it was 5 or 6. I punish you for this with a MassRDM ban which by default is 2 weeks.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @bdr556 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with the moderator who served your ban, i have decided to deny your application. Changing your name to 'Under Cover Chaos Insurgent' as a general security member to release D-class is not acceptable and would fall under FailRP as it would stand. Once naming yourself, you attempted to free the D-class consequently killing 6 security guards in the process, which would be considered Mass RDM.

While you wait out your ban, please make sure to read up on the SCP-RP Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.