What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I wased mtf but I resign
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 ban in uk server but he removed / deleted
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I think after a long time it's time to take the RP level one step further, and I think I can be very helpful as a site advisor because I know how to advise well and wisely, and I also have good command ability.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- First I have a very good management ability, in the past I managed a lot of clans, communities, servers so I have a lot of experience
Secondly I have the patience to explain things and teach people how to act well, and in conclusion I think I am suitable because I know how to initiate and achieve goals well, and all of these actually form a leader.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The role is to advise webmasters how to operate, and help manage different areas. Site Advisors are the second-highest-ranking personnel at that location and are fully responsible for the continued, safe operation of the sector they are assigned to. They report to the SD (Site Director) at all times.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Williams started his work as a scientist at the facility, his main occupations were in SCP objects of beginners which do not cause too much damage, after a long time working hard to achieve goals, the webmaster came and offered Williams promotion to senior scientist, Williams of course took the deal and started working in team with scientists Beginners who taught him his work and values for work, after several months in the facility, the research team set out in search of a new SCP, the same SCP was very dangerous, and very aggressive and required the research team hours of looking at the same SCP which is also known as SCP-173 " The Peanut ", the research team struggled for many hours and did not close their eyes but eventually the team led by Williams caught him and brought him in a container to a facility in a closed ward.
When the team returned to the facility Williams met with the facility manager who heard about the spectacular results, and in return for these results the facility manager felt obligated to give a reward to Williams 'staff, at the same time after the facility manager saw Williams' commitment to the position and saw he knew how to manage well, the facility manager offered him Being his personal advisor and helping him manage the facility, Williams was so excited that they offered him this promotion that he worked for all his life, to this day Williams works as his personal advisor until the next promotion arrives.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

- SUPPORT

Positive(s)

• No active ban history.
  • Decent lore!

Neutral(s)

• No IC interactions whatsoever.
  • Former MTF.

Negative(s)

• No CL4 experience.
  • Weak reasoning for wanting to become a Site Advisor.

I haven't personally seen you around the Foundation (as far as I can remember). However, I would highly recommend getting some experience with a CL4 position beyond your small tenure with MTF before jumping straight to an Advisor position. It is a difficult position that requires a lot of delegation skills and information parsing skills. Not to say you aren't good at what you say you are, but it's always best to have things you can show to others!

Regardless, good luck on your application, sir!

Reactions: Goblins

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Hello, Goblins.

Thank you for creating this application. Unfortunately due to the lack of experience as a Clearance 4 and 3 personnel, as well as the lack of on-site management, activity, and maturity needed for a Site Administrator, we have decided that you are not yet ready for this position as a Site Advisor.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.