Wolf Escobar's MRP Moderator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):^0Kadafi (This used to be my brothers acc and I have no idea what it means)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1080 hours (6 weeks and 3 days)
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+2
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAF CPL Not Wolf Varem
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB 1SGT Wolf Escobar
Civilian name: Abdhul Abd Al-Rashid
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18435641
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is the first application ive made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1666091698821.pngRDM: I was new to the server
Toxicity x3: I just returned to this server thinking i was only gonna play it for a week
Basecamping x2: On the verge of having a baseraid and i didn't see signs
Stacked warnings ban: Too much toxicity warns
Base bombing: Locked on to a heli because I did not see that it was in base.
FailRP: I walked into the nwo base on my uan character while surrendering
Character Abuse: I told NWO I wanted to become part of the Nwo on my uan character so i told them all the fob locations without having a lower roll
Misuse of equipment: I placed a c4 in bunks thinking ppl will not stand close to it and get killed.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Nope
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have played on a serious rolepay server before and i had 3 weeks of playtime on that server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- around 1-2 hours on weekdays and around 5-6 hours on weekends
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would really like to help this community that I have played on for some time. I wanted to become staff when I first joined but I was not old enough and I also did not have alot of experience in a regiment because I thought that I had to had CO+ before applying for staff. After being CO in SWB I think that I'm mature enough to apply for staff. I also think that me being staff will cause me to minge less because when I get bored I often go and minge instead of doing something usefull.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have been in a heli regiment for some time now and I think that I would know more than some other staff members when it comes to rules about helicopters. And I also don't have a bias against one side since I play both sides. Another reason why I would maybe be special over other applicants is that I can come on very early in the morning so people could do training or other rp things staff is needed for which attracst more people to play early in the morning.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
+Active
+Long time player
+Well known
+Knows the rules

/ Application is quite weak. I'd highly recommend beefing up the last two questions.
/ Not too sure about maturity.

Best of luck with your application.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active
+Long time member
+Always had good interactions with you

-From friesland :eek:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

+Active
+Friendly

-Maturity is extremely unreliable, you have before just gotten bored and committed rule breaks
-Warned twice today showing poor rule knowledge or just blatant disregard

Best of luck.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I've decided to deny this due to the fact you have been warned twice in one day since making your application and also there are big doubts on your maturity and rule knowledge.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.