Not open for further replies.

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
Your in-game name: Zype HSU
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236066192
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432398113/
Date of ban: 14.07.2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Assisting in duping Weapons
Who banned you: Marquess Falcon @Falcon
Ban length?: Permaban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): **MRP Rules**
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not accept any Glitched Items any more.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No.
Why should you be unbanned: Because, I don't think, that a Ban is needed for Punishment at all. I had a Barrett in my Inventory as a Prestige Item there, that has been given to me more than 7 Months ago. Just today, I showed the Barrett to the Staff Member @Jons. He then reported me to a Senior Staff Member, aka. Falcon. He asked me who duplicated the Weapon, where I replied, that I won't give the Name, as he gave it to me as a Gift. I never abused the Weapon to my Advantage, and couldn't. It's a one time use Weapon. As from what I can recall, when playing on the Server. You can still recreate that glitch to holster any Weapon. I was a USSR main, so I didn't have access to a Barrett. I DID NOT assist in duping Weapons or dupe myself. The only thing that I'm guilty of is, is the Possession of the Gun, which I DID NOT ABUSE.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't and never have.

Thanks for Reading

~ Zype

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello zype, I'm gonna address most of the points that you've put in your complaint and explain my side of the story in this ban.

I had a Barrett in my Inventory as a Prestige Item there, that has been given to me more than 7 Months ago.

First off, you've said that someone duped an item for you over 6 months ago, never mentioning anything about a prestige item, they're 2 different things and you were aware that you were not allowed to have that barret since it is glitched & not supposed to be in your inventory.

I showed the Barrett to the Staff Member @Jons. He then reported me to a Senior Staff Member

When you've shown me your barret I've brought you to a roof and I've asked you how'd you get that, after we had the talk of how'd you get it, etc, I've asked you to drop it so I could review if this is actually legit or not which you refused to do so because you were afraid that I'd steal it which is understandable, second off, I've asked you to remove it politely a few times but you simply refused to, I've told you why it needs to be removed & why you cannot roam free with a barret as a private, afterwards you've still refused to delete it even though you knew it was wrong to keep it & you've told me that you're not gonna remove it unless I get an SA+ to remove it for you, After giving you a few chances I was about to ban you until I could get this thing sorted since I couldn't let you roam free with a barret that is duped, You did address that you did not care whether you got banned or not but that you'd prefer to disconnect and so I let you do so until I'll forward it to a senior, You were brought in TS and while you were asked to give us the name of the lad who duped it you simply refused to and so you were handed this permaban, That's all, have a great evening!

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
I've asked you to remove it politely a few times but you simply refused to, I've told you why it needs to be removed & why you cannot roam free with a barret as a private, afterwards you've still refused to delete it even though you knew it was wrong to keep it & you've told me that you're not gonna remove it unless I get an SA+ to remove it for you
I didn't want to remove the Gun myself, as I didn't see it as a Problem at all if I have it. If a Senior Admin comes to remove it, I would be fine with that. I've had it since 7 Months in my Inventory, and it doesn't make a difference if I'm a Colonel, Senior Mod or a Private. I never abused anything.

After giving you a few chances I was about to ban you until I could get this thing sorted since I couldn't let you roam free with a barret that is duped, You did address that you did not care whether you got banned or not but that you'd prefer to disconnect and so I let you do so
I can completely understand it from your Side, that you don't want me to run around with a one time use Barrett (Sniper) when War is about to start, as Snipers are very Strong. I never said, that I don't care, If I get banned or not and you litellary proved my Point. Because If I didn't care If I got banned or not, I wouldn't have suggested that I just disconnect instead.

You were brought in TS and while you were asked to give us the name of the lad who duped it you simply refused to and so you were handed this permaban, That's all, have a great evening!
The Weapon was NEVER duplicated, it's a Barrett that has been holstered. I'm not sure if you can still do it in game, but that glitch occurred frequently, where people have been NATO/USSR with the Opposing Team's Job's which made them holster unbuyable guns.

~Zype

Status
Not open for further replies.