Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmuck

Apr 8, 2022
Your in-game name: Jack Murdock

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95492178

Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151250084

Date of ban: 4/7/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect)
"LTAP, Severe Toxicity"

Who banned you: Gela

Ban length?: 4 days.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Nothing as I did nothing wrong.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I think I was warned for RDM?

Why should you be unbanned: So Ben Shaprio a Russian comes over to the RMP prison and tries breaching the door. I down her and proceed to heal then arrest here. I lock her in a cell for about 10 - 15 minutes. In a joking manner we call each other bitches. No one took offense, no one was upset. We all knew it was a joke. 2-3 staff members show up and ask me "Why would you say that??" I said "Say what?" They proceed to drag me onto the roof and tell me I can't say that because it's "offensive" I told them it was said in a joking manner. They told me it didn't matter and that I'm not allowed to say it. At this point I'm getting heated because I've done nothing wrong and I'm about to be punished by 3 staff members that decided to sit in cloak and stalk me for a bit. Sitting here explaining how me calling her a bitch in a joking manner isn't bad and there's nothing wrong with it. When I asked in ooc to Ben "Ben in all honesty? Did I offend you?" Staff then immediately mute me. Then gag me. Ben says clearly and explicitly many times that she didn't mind. A staff member even flew down to her and asked her if I offended her. She explicitly and clearly said no it's okay. They told her it doesn't matter and I'm getting a ban. The staff member flies back up to me and she says in ooc that banning me is to far. At this point I'm enraged because it's like talking to 3 teenagers that just got staff and are on a fuckin power trip. So as conner starts telling me "After reviewing the logs and speaking to Ben we're going to ban you for 3 days" I respond with "Wow okay, that's fucked. I seriously did nothing wrong. If you're going to ban me then get it over with because if I get banned for this I'm not coming back. I told them they have the mental range of a cucumber and that they should just ban me already" I then get gagged yet again and one of the staff members start to speak. Since they felt like silencing me yet again I left the server. Not to avoid punishment just because I was tired of listening to 3 staff members having a power trip. Now In this situation I have every right to be upset and express that. Why should I be unbanned? I broke no rules and all of this was blown way out of proportion. I have friendly and jokingly based banter with a friend in game and I get a 4 day ban?

1.08 - Be Decent to other players - Toxicity in any capacity, be it discrimination or generally being offensive or excessively rude to other players is not tolerated. Harassing other players in a targeted manner is especially intolerable.

What I said was not rude, toxic or discrimitory in any way and was explicitly said in a joking manner. Which she her self confirmed that we were joking around.

The ONLY thing I could actually be punished for is the fact I insulted the lack of intelligence those 3 staff members have, And even then 4 days is beyond excessive. Hell 1 day is excessive. It's a video game and the internet.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Didn't break any rule.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Not sure I even do if this is how 3 staff members act.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hello Murdock,

You have been permanently community banned on all of our servers. Someone who tells our staff members in detail how they hope their mother gets raped is far past the point of no return. I suggest seeking help from a professional for mental health problems - I have provided some useful links below for you to follow:

Please do not return, you will never be welcome here again.

Regards,
Cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.