Xavier's Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Dec 31, 2020
Your in-game name: (No idea, haven't played in like 1-2 years.)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10223064
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197980711856/
Date of blacklist: (No idea)
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Can't remember, I don't know.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): Never.
Please list any alt accounts: None.
Who blacklisted you? (if known): No clue.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not break any rules on my time on the server in the future and I will make sure I am in the right at all times.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? (No idea, can't check any warns / kick / bans )
Why should you be unblacklisted: I should be unblacklisted because I have changed in the 1-2 years that I have been blacklisted and I think that I am a better person overall now.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By having a friend watching over me via Discord and telling me if something is against the rules or not.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I would like to rejoin this server because I saw my friend streaming it via Discord and it looked pretty sick.

Reactions: Pamda

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Hello @Xavier, MRP came out September 2020 so the server has been out 3/4 months, are you sure you have been blacklisted from MRP as we only have 2 people on file as blacklisted, please reply with more information

Xavier

Dec 31, 2020
I honestly do not know, I haven't played on the MRP server ever, so I have no info regarding my blacklist.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I am not meant to drop a comment in ban appeal, sorry in advance staff;
I honestly do not know, I haven't played on the MRP server ever, so I have no info regarding my blacklist.
@Xavier the server came out in September 2020. This is with regards to the MilitaryRP server of Civil Gamers. Are you absolutely certain you were blacklisted on this MilitaryRP server? Could you attach a screenshot of what occurs when you join the server? This would assist the staff better.

Status
Not open for further replies.