Dec 29, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): edoss7

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I've started playing in november

In what country are you located?: Italy

Time zone: GMT+1

In-game name and Previous Names: Jon Draken (current one) / xDraken

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157745611

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, first time
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've been muted once because i was joking around people banned for hacking. Never been kicked/banned or warned.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've been admin for 6 months in a DarkRP server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Never had that kind of experience, CG MRP is my first time, even if i played on some SCP-RP for a couple of days
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It depends on school and IRL things, i'm at my last school year and it's pretty difficult! If i don't have anything to do i can be on 4 or 5 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to help new people and players in general around, sometimes it happens somewhat of a rage, but in terms of staffing i'm a serius, dedicated, patient and kind person, even with people who's there just to make you feel angry.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not special over the other applicants, who applies for staff are supposed to know that they must be a rolemodel for players, staffers represent the whole community and they must be prepared even when they wants to apply. I'll be able to do my job as best as i can and also by representing a real rolemodel for those who's called a staff member!

Hope y'all are having a great day

Reactions: Dragos587

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Mature
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge

Make sure to give me a poke when you see me to have a friendly chat, have a good one

Reactions: xDraken

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to +support
+Never had any issues in game
-/+ Not really interacted with you much
-/+ Unsure of rule knowledge
+ Seems to be mature
+Seems to be active on TS

I've seen you go as PMC a bit but I'm not sure what your NATO/USSR character is so I'm not too sure who you are!

Best of luck!

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+ Support

+ Very Active ingame
+ Never had any issues with you
+ Very Competent individual
+ Mature & Friendly
+ Active on TS

-+ Not sure on rule knowledge, if i get a chance to see you on TS i will do a short quiz on them for you,

Best of luck

• Love

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support
> Active in-game
> Beautiful App
> Think you'd be a good fit

Best of luck lad