xeno's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Your in-game name: xeno
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593322627 / 76561199146910982
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146910982/
Date of ban: 03/05/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): (Stacked Bans [Class X] )
Who banned you: SL
Ban length?: 6 months (half a year)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both (Originally banned on the UK then on the USA shortly after.)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146910982/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will ensure you that I have grown up more and I am far mature than 4+ months ago, I have came to realisation how much of a minge I was and how many times I have either been warned and bans, I will stop this from happening by properly roleplaying and not messing around and getting warn after warn, ban after ban.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, TOO many and I have regret all I have done on this server as this is tbf a really good server which I did enjoy, but my childness had to ruin it. I have indeed read the rules a few times.

Why should you be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned as many members of the community have gotten to know me more (Including ones who only seen me as a minge and disliked me) and how much I have matured whilst off the server, Also I have been moderating on a few gmod servers at different times while I have been banned showing that I had indeed matured enough to know what's wrong and what's right, if you do want proof of this then DM me (xeno#9118) As my last application Marco said I had "Multiple chances" although the only chance I had was the one time I was permanently banned for 'Advertising'. I also think that a 6 month ban and a Class X was a bit overkill as it was my first Stacked Ban on the server, I have seen many people getting class e's for stacked bans and I was pretty much the only person to get a class X on my first stacked ban. I hope you do see the light in me and give me another go at having fun on this server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure I will not break any other rule as I have had quite a long time to get my life straight and sort out my behaviour, a few things of this is me experience life by having days out or playing my favourite video games.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I would love to rejoin this server as I see a lot of potential of myself on this server. I also have loved this server ever since the start and I would hate it if I couldn't rejoin it no longer, Every game in 2022 is boring and repetitive, Civil Networks SCP-RP seems a lot more fun as I like the look of it and how it feels. I also want to carry on my roleplay on this server and have fun with the community. I have 5 weeks and 6 days left and I think I am ready to come back to this nostalgic and humerous server.

Thank you for reading and reviewing my Appeal.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
@xeno Hello I was the one who banned you on the US side, I was a Head Mod at the time and was told by @Coolfrae to ban you on the US side I do not know the reason for your ban unfortunately

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @xeno ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In your past appeal you were informed that you were not to make another ban appeal due to the amount of chances you were previously given. This appeal with therefore be denied.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.