NATO name (regiment and rank): Sergeant First Class Asia Yuuki

USSR name (regiment and rank): Not Applicable

Civilian name: Not Applicable

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208392786

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I Have received no warnings within any CG server.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have moderated on multiple FiveM (GTAV RP) Servers previously in many different environments, i worked closely with other staff and members of the community to ensure Role play standards where met, and that Roleplay remained enjoyable as much as possible, i served on two seperate staff teams for about 3 Months each.

Do you have any previous experience with serious role play?:
-Since starting playing RP Based games in late 2019, i have gathered a vast amount of role play experience in a wide variety of positions and roles. having been involved in the role play community for so long, i am confident that i have sufficient skills and experiences to bring to the CG Military RP staff team, and community as a whole.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be active 3 Hours a day during Work / College Periods, but when not busy with IRL obligations, i am able to be active for about 5 Hours daily

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I am looking to become a moderator for CG Military RP to help bring more entertaining Roleplay to the community, and to provide a more enjoyable experience devoid of minges who join purely to disrupt the enjoyment of others, I believe that by joining the CG staff team, i will be able to make that positive change and work with others towards making CG as fun as possible.
I'm also looking to join the team because of my love for CG, i spend most of my spare time on the server, and want to give myself even more of a reason to love the community, and spend my time here!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe i would be able to provide a wide range of skills to the team. having worked as staff on other communities before, i possess the skills to stay level-headed, make justified decisions and ultimately own up to, and correct any mistakes i would inevitably make. I understand that people make mistakes often, and want to provide players the opportunity to build upon those mistakes and becoming stronger roleplayers, by explaining their mistakes and teaching them ways to improve, i hold patience that many cannot, and am able to take my time, even under pressure, to ensure the best possible outcome of all scenarios.

-Yuuki

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

• Semi-Active ingame ( im USSR main so may not see you most of the time )
  • Not sure of activity in TS3
  • I've had no interactions with you about your behaviour
  • Good app

Reactions: Alexandria

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Hello Yuuki, I've never actually seen you IG or TS3, drop me a poke so we could have a chat, best of luck.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral

No interactions with you, I recommend to any people ambitious too become staff that they become known within the community and by the player base

Good luck

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral
I’ve only got little to few interactions with you, you’re active in-game and on teamspeak, but I haven’t got to really talk to you. I’m unsure of your ruleknowledge. I’d recommend that you play a little more and get to know others on the server, nonetheless best of luck.

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Neutral

I'd recommend speaking to more members of the community before applying for staff. Make yourself stand out for all the right reasons, such as being friendly, approachable and knowledgeable regarding the server.

Good luck with your application.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

- I have not had enough interactions with you to form a good opinion. I suggest you try and get yourself known within the community by being friendly and interacting with as many different people as possible. This should be ideal for you considering you are part of MP and have a reason to interact with other people on NATO on the server.

Good luck!

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+/- Neutral
+Active IG/TS3
+/- Not enough interactions

Hi Yuuki, you are active as I see you online a lot of times, however I haven't had many interactions with you.
Good luck!

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
+/- Neutral

I haven't had any interactions with you so I am unable to speak for your IG knowledge or character traits. It's good to try and get to know/form relationships with as many people as possible in the server. If you ever fancy a chat, please poke me on TeamSpeak and I'd be happy to get to know you more.

Good Luck

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active MP member
+ive seen you help out people often
+nice person to be around
=unsure of rule knowledge poke me when im free later
GL yuuki -Dor

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+ Support
+ Active IG/TS3
+ Friendly and apprachable
+ Mature

Hey Yuuki, i got to meet you in MP and you seem to be mature and approachable.
The only problem i can see here is that you are maining nato and are not that known,
but as for the reasons listed abov i can give you a + Support

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Having read some of these replies, im happy to have a chat with anyone if they want to regarding my rule knowledge, just drop me a ping or poke me and i'd love to get to know some of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.