Status
Not open for further replies.

ZlatozarBG

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
zlatozarbg

For how long have you played on CG MRP:
I have played on the server for a bit over a month now.

In what country are you located?:
Bulgaria

Time zone:
EEST

In-game name and Previous Names:
JAF SGM Joseph Richards DSC | PSF-27 ; AG PVT Vladimir Vasilev ; Civ - Zlat

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:178735976

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I have a mic and I use it all the time.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not recieved any kicks/bans/warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have a very vast experience of being a staff member in my 6000 hours of Garry's Mod. I will take my time to point out most of them but to avoid community advertisement I will not be mentioning any names.:

1. MRP
1.1 Server with an average playerbase of 70-90 - Senior Moderator
1.2 Server with a average playerbase of 70-100 - Moderator
2. SWRP
2.1 Server with an average playerbase of 30-40 - Administrator | Head GameMaster
2.2 Server with an average playerbase of 30 - Adminisistrator
2.3 Server with an average playerbase of 100 - Trial Moderator
3. PrisonRP
3.1 Server with an average playerbase of 100-128 - Senior Moderator
4. Non-Garry's Mod
4.1 Minecraft server - Staff Manager

I believe that is all or at least most of my staff experience but I might have missed some, those are just my most memorable.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, just like having a bunch of staff experience, I also have a bunch of SeriousRP experience. Because the servers are a bit more instead of making it too long to read and writing down every single one of them I will just put down the servers servers out of the top ones which are SeriousRP and the positions I've had on them.:

1.1(Later turned into Semi-SeriousRP) - RAC 1LT, USAF 2LT, RAF CPT ; IAF Commander ; RAC CPT
1.2 - RAC LtCol ; RAF MAJ ; RMP CPT ; UKM UGSF Brig
2.1 - 327th CMDR ; RI Director ; RC CMDR ; Jedi Master ; Naval Leutenant
2.2 GC Vice General ; High Admiral
3.1 SWAT CMDR ; Prison Guard Officer ; All the standard jobs

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on anywhere from 3 hours minimum to 8 hours daily.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Ever since I've started playing Garry's Mod I've always loved helping people with anything I could like helping them with rules or anything practical in the game. That is why about 3-4 years ago I applied for my first staff position and I loved it. Ever since I've loved being staff, helping people and enforcing the rules. Recently though I haven't been in a staff team due to the server I've marked with "1.2" shut down a few months ago and since then I've been looking for a new community to love and dedicate myself into. I love this community and I am ready to dedicate myself to it and I would love to get back into staffing and helping people out.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
First, I will begin with the obvious, I have a great deal of experience as a staff member and a Garry's Mod player. I can bring that experience to good use as a staff member. That brings me to me being quite active which would mean I could be taking a lot of sits during busy times easing the fellow staff team members. I am also very serious when I need to be, I don't minge and also have quite a good understanding of the rules. I don't get frustrated with people, I give them time to give their sides the story in sits and I am also not bias no matter if the person reported is a random PVT or my CO/best mate.

Thank you to everyone who has read the application! I am open to answering any questions you have.
On teamspeak, if I am on, you should find me in any of the JAF comms or AG comms channels depending on what I am playing so go ahead and give me a poke if you have any questions.
If I am not on teamspeak you can go ahead and message me on Discord "Alexander_Dim.#7724".

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+ Mature
+ Good Staff Experience | worked alongside him on another server as staff
/ Dk about activity but I've seen you on a few times and have had good interactions.

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Haven't seen you in game at all, nor interacted with you.

Good Luck!

Ricky Hawking

MRP Supporter
Dec 26, 2020
+ Support

+ Active in-game and on
ts3
+ You seem like you have a good understanding of the rules
= Dont know about maturity
+ A lot of staff experience

Good luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral

Hi Zlatozar, I personally have not had any bad or good interactions with you so I'll be giving you a neutral

GOOD LUCK!!

Edit:

I do not feel 1 month is a sufficient amount of time on the server to become a mod

Last edited:

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Neutral

I’ve never interacted with you so I do not have a grasp on what type of person you are. Can’t comment on activity since I have been gone a week, but beforehand seen in game.

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+ Support

+ Mature
+ Plenty of experience
+ Seen a lot in game and TS

+/- I am not entirely sure on your full rule knowledge, however, in sits I've taken with you, you seem to know the rules well. Give me a poke on TS so we can talk about rules and I can change this

Good Luck! Someone as experienced as you in the staff team would be great!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Seen in TS.
+Good understanding of the rules.
+A lot of experience as staff in other communities.

-/+ Unsure of your maturity (probably good maturity, as you were a past staff manager).

Hello there, Zlato, I have given you a +support for those reasons stated. I do believe you will be a great addition to the team, especially with your previous experience.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
+Support

+Active IG/TS
+Good rule knowledge
+Experience of staff
+mature

As my SGM in JAF, i have interacted with you quite a lot and you are a good lad good luck hope u get the staff role ! :)

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral

I cannot endorse a candidate I've had little to no interactions with. I've seen you once or twice, however never enough to actually interact. I assume this is down to our TimeZone differences.

Hersh

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
Neutral

I have virtually No interactions with you i cant give you a +support for that reason Sorry

GL though

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+Support

- Active in game and TS
- Haven't run into you much but when i have you seemed like a decent fellow
- Good rule knowledge

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

while i see you playing sometimes in game, you don't really stand out to me as Staff Material at the moment, what i would recommend in the next 2 weeks is to talk to staff & gain some pre experience, then Re-Apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.