Zokof/Seoul's SC application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155387041
Discord name: TagiXp#2949
For how long have you played on MRP: Since January last year.
In what country are you located?: Great Britain
Time zone: BST
UAN name (regiment and rank): PVT Nerf Miner
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS LTCOL Seoul
Civilian name: Ho Lee Fuk the 1st
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- For SC yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Kick for lag prevention
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- yes, I'm currently LTCOL of STS.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- Currently, I lead STS in most of the wars (which I am on for of course). My experience of leading a this regiment makes me a good candidate for High command. Most wars STS gets sent down to the towns and cabin and even with low numbers and good communication, we manage to hold and take points. Now, I'm not going to take all the credit as the lads in STS are great as well but they listen well and we get shit done and get it done properly. I'd like to mention that I've lead a couple of wars in the past (back on Backwater and Afghan) and I would like to think that I was fairly decent at leading those wars. I understand with becoming SC means more responsibilities and a lot more trust and I'm willing to take that on and get even more experience to pull NWO back on track and get back to how it used to be. I would like to think most people on NWO know me but I interact with a lot of people on a day-to-day basis so I'd hope most people know me making me an even better candidate as people will know what I'm like already.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- UAN - PVT
- NWO - STS LTCOL
- OOC - Moderator
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
Confident
Determined
Good knowledge of where regiments perform the best
Can use the tac tablet efficiently and effectively

Weakness:
Can get annoyed easily
Punishments may seem harsh if annoyed

Thanks for reading my SC application, please give real verdicts and be honest of how you see me :)

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support leaning to +Support

Normally I have something quite funny to say when I give supports, what I will say here is that Zokof has been one of the very rare examples of a mature player working his way up the ranks with no issues, just gets the job done and makes the role his own.

Let me tell you now: That quality is VERY rare on MRP, there's only a handful of examples I know of. If Zokof was SC, my only concern is that it'd be the beginning of the end, as SC is quite tedious and boring, but he has the characteristics to stick it out and go far.

Best of luck mate.

Last edited:

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+Support

Since I joined STS, I have seen nothing else than great leadership skills from Zokof. I know you would do great as SC, best of luck

Reactions: Zokof

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+Support

-Active
-Friendly & mature
-Good leadership
-Not racist (too my knowledge)

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

-Bubba Approved

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Zokof is one of the most genuine people within this community. He's very mature and honest, he won't sugar-coat shit which was NWO needs right now. NWO needs SC who will stand up against people who are being silly and making stupid decisions.

I would absolutely love to see Zokof accepted into SC.

+Active
+Mature
+Straight-forward
+Excellent leader
+Amazing leadership within STS

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active
+Nice guy
+Good leadership skills what ive seen in STS

-Never seen lead

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+Support leaning to +Support

Normally I have something quite funny to say when I give supports, what I will say here is that Zokof has been one of the very rare examples of a mature player working his way up the ranks with no issues, just gets the job done and makes the role his own.

Let me tell you now: That quality is VERY rare on MRP, there's only a handful of examples I know of. If Zokof was SC, my only concern is that it'd be the beginning of the end, as SC is quite tedious and boring, but he has the characteristics to stick it out and go far.

Best of luck mate.
Honestly think this a very bad decision and it should be a massive +support leaning to a massive +support

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+ Support

+ Mature and plenty of experience
+ Knowledge of rules and teaches others
+ very active

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
+ Support

There is only one issue currently, the fact that Brian just resigned and that you have a SC Application up. It wouldn't be a great time for you to leave the regiment. But if you trust your COs well enough then so be it

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+Support
I have good interactions with you and you are able to run the regiment absolutely amazing. I think taking a step up to SC would improve the environment more.

Status
Not open for further replies.