Zokof's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I first joined sometime in January. I was Active quite a bit then but went missing for a little while and have returned once again.
In what country are you located?: The beautiful UK
Time zone: GMT +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): Infantry PVT
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG JLT
Civilian name: Alpha647
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155387041
Do you have a mic?: Yup
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Moderator application - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ali-ls-mrp-mod-application.265/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have not.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Not directly as a Gamemaster/Event Manager. More like i helped them out without the official role.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yeah, more than i'd like to admit.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Everyday i normally finish collage 4 so from 5 till about the server dies down.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- Personally, I've been in a few events and its peaked my interest to bring in some ideas to host events for people to take part in and hopefully have fun in. I like to be creative and I think this could be the perfect opportunity to use it.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Obviously I don't have the experience of using the commands and things like that, and that may not appeal to people as I am inexperienced. However, I like to think I am quite a fast learner and I really do think some of my ideas would be really fun for people to participate in.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Infected
Through the darkness of night, the church has had rumours spread about saying that it is a haunted place and there are things moving during the night. The USSR heard the rumours and it peaked their interest. UHC decide to send some of their troops to a stake out and stay on church for the night (AG and SHA). However, the rumours happen to be true. Fallen soldiers from previous wars have risen from the dead and attack the USSR who are taking point inside of the church. The mission of the USSR is to last the night and defend church the best they can. Furthermore, the zombies will have a large amount of numbers meaning an attack from all sides.

Corrupt worker
Within the NATO base, there has been a high ranking CO who has been selling off NATO secrets to the USSR for money. NATO troops (RMP, ISAF and SAS) will work the case and try to catch the corrupt CO in the act of selling secrets to the enemies. Whichever regiment finds the corrupt CO and brings him in ALIVE will receive a reward from the NHC (can be a cash prize or medal). The NATO corrupt CO will meet at different points during peacetime with USSR members and NATO will have to keep tabs on the CO's who leave the base ALONE. Meaning a video will have to be taken of the deal going down before the arrest is made.

Get down MR President
NATO has a friendly visit from the president. They are tasked with guarding him from his visit at Factory Beta back to the NATO base. You really thought it would be that simple? The USSR have been given an anonymous tip from someone that the president is making an appearance. Meaning they are going to do everything in their power to Assassinate the NATO president. The NATO who is accompanying the president (SAS, RMP and JAF) will try to accompany the president on a safe journey. Conveniently for the USSR, the bridge leading from Alpha to Beta is blocked and they have that knowledge to know which road the president may take to perform the assassination.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
From a previous war, the USSR hired a private army to help steal the information on NATO. They succeeded in the mission but the private army has the information which the USSR needed. The private army insisted that they got a big sum of money even after being paid before the war. This didn't go down well with the UHC and they then declared that if the private army didn't hand over the NATO information a war would be declared. The private army hears word of this and flee back to Afghanistan. Meanwhile, a NATO spy has been in the USSR base and has heard that they are going to war with the private army. NATO decide to act on this intel and join to make it a 3-way war. NATO plan to crush the USSR while they are distracted on the private army meanwhile they also get the information that was stolen from them back from the private army. However, what NATO didn't know that this was all a ruse. The USSR planned this from the start with the private army to lure them into thinking that they had the upper hand while the USSR was always on top. On top of that, the USSR had the NATO information all along...

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MP/KGB: Word has got out that sleeper agents from the USSR and NATO has been leaked. Their names remain unknown but their command word is in the open for both police regiments. If the sleeper agents remain in the base of NATO or USSR, a lot of damage would be caused and could affect the tide of war on both sides. Sleeper agents who was caught will be interrogated to find the next sleeper agent.

SAS/AG: In the shadows, AG has been teaming up with a scientist who is known for creating huge weapons of mass destruction. They have been secretly been making bombs and weapons in Labs and are going to be used in a future war. However, NATO has caught wind from this and has been told about the situation that they a re currently in. This puts the NATO NHC in a huge panic. Therefore, they want to keep this a closed mission to not alarm the whole base and keep peace within their base. SAS has been told about the situation and what their task is. Their task is to Kidnap (if possible) or assassinate the scientist helping AG. Also, they MUST capture the weapons that have been created so that the USSR can't finish them and use them against NATO.

SHA & ISAF: ISAF has been caught acting strange lately. They have been moving in large numbers with vehicles towards town before a war. We believe that they are exchanging information with someone who lives in town. USSR are worried about it and send SHA to intercept the convoy and viciously interrogate the ISAF members to get a hold of the situation they are in and what they have been doing before a war. Once this has been completed, they will immediately contact the UHC and fill them in on the situation. They must also bring in the person who has been living in Town back the USSR base for questioning to find out where their source on information has been coming from.

JAF & ABT: USSR have been secretly using ABT to get resources from the private army that sell good and hard materials to find to help build the helicopters which ABT use. NATO intercepted one of their conversations with the USSR and private army and found out the next point in which the deal will be going down. JAF have been tasked with taking down the ABT supply planes and taking the resources from them for them to be examined back at their base.

10th & 17th: The 17th Tank regiment has been constructing new tanks up in Factory Beta. These tanks are next generation and way above the tanks which the 10th Steel Division use. Word has got out through a spy in the NATO base that it is heavily guarded by the 17th and there are a lot of defences set up there. The 10th's task is called Operation Red Dawn. the 10th will attack Factory Beta at Dawn and will steal the blueprints that the 17th has been using to upgrade their tanks to the next generation. Finally, they will blaze the whole factory with all of their firepower causing all of 17th's progress to be lost and un-salvageable.

Last edited:

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+ Support

= Semi-Active
+ Mature
+ Detailed Application

Hey Zokof, I haven't seen you much lately. Your application is now well thought and the event ideas are Okay; I still think you can go bigger and beyond. I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Last edited:

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
= Neutral

= Semi-Active

+ Mature
- Not the best Application

Hey Zokof, I haven't seen you much lately. Your application lacks some details and it's not much readable. The event ideas are Okay but I think you can go bigger and beyond. I wish you the best of luck with your application!
Thanks gela, I appreciate the feedback and I’ll make sure to improve it. (update - it should be easier to read now).

Last edited:

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
Thanks gela, I appreciate the feedback and I’ll make sure to improve it. (update - it should be easier to read now).
Now that you improved the application, I decided to change my verdict to +Support. The best of luck with it!

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Great application, glad you put in more detail.

Best of luck!

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral Leaning +Support (subject to change)
+/- No interaction
+ Decent to good app

Small events

1st small event: Sounds cool

2nd small event: This event could be very good with some decent rp

Third small event: SICK IDEA

For small events i give you an +support

MAP CHANGE
Lore:
Decent
Detail: Decent to good detail. Also no workshop link of an map
Map: I believe you the map you want is Afghan(correct me if iam wrong) if it is afgahan iam just gonna say that this is not an event its a rotation map.
Fun: Sounds fun

For map change I give you an Neutral leaning -support

Regimental missions

RMP/FSB:
Lore is decent but this event sounds like kidnap this person and interorgate him

SAS/AG: Sick lore and Sick event idea for SAS/AG

ISAF/SHA: Just a good idea

JAF/ABT: Sounds only fun for jaf and not abt like jaf needs to kill there planes and what do abt do than. (But to be fare though its hard to come up with an good JAF/ABT event don't take this critismn by hart)

17th/10th: Great idea

For Regimental events I give you an +support leaning neutral

Hey Alpha Iam giving you an neutral leaning +sup cause I don't really know. If you want to have an chat with you can just poke me in ts iam mostly in the 17th comms also you have good event ideas like your small event ideas are smexy def the third is really cool

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral Leaning +Support (subject to change)
+/- No interaction
+ Decent to good app

Small events

1st small event: Sounds cool

2nd small event: This event could be very good with some decent rp

Third small event: SICK IDEA

For small events i give you an +support

MAP CHANGE
Lore:
Decent
Detail: Decent to good detail. Also no workshop link of an map
Map: I believe you the map you want is Afghan(correct me if iam wrong) if it is afgahan iam just gonna say that this is not an event its a rotation map.
Fun: Sounds fun

For map change I give you an Neutral leaning -support

Regimental missions

RMP/FSB:
Lore is decent but this event sounds like kidnap this person and interorgate him

SAS/AG: Sick lore and Sick event idea for SAS/AG

ISAF/SHA: Just a good idea

JAF/ABT: Sounds only fun for jaf and not abt like jaf needs to kill there planes and what do abt do than. (But to be fare though its hard to come up with an good JAF/ABT event don't take this critismn by hart)

17th/10th: Great idea

For Regimental events I give you an +support leaning neutral

Hey Alpha Iam giving you an neutral leaning +sup cause I don't really know. If you want to have an chat with you can just poke me in ts iam mostly in the 17th comms also you have good event ideas like your small event ideas are smexy def the third is really cool
I’m glad you liked some of the ideas. Just to clear something up, I’m not 100% accustomed to the whole map change events and not too sure on the maps I can use. (As to why I just went with Afghan which you were correct). But thank you for the feedback and we can chat when I’m next on :)

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

=Not sure on activity nor maturity.
=Not sure on rule knowledge.

+Decent Ideas for events.

Hello, I am going with a neutral for the reasons stated above, best of luck regardless.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
=Neutral

=Not sure on activity nor maturity.
=Not sure on rule knowledge.

+Decent Ideas for events.

Hello, I am going with a neutral for the reasons stated above, best of luck regardless.
Fair enough but glad you thought the ideas were decent

Status
Not open for further replies.