DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Your in-game name: Zwacky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91983697
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144233123
Date of ban: 13/11/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Not welcome back"
Who banned you: Beans
Ban length?: Perma
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: By not attending virtual military "weddings"
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I only got warned once in the past 3-4 months
Why should you be unbanned: Because i finished my Uni homework, got drunk, hopped on CG MRP, attended a wedding, got bored, killed 2 virtual military men and got perma banned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I would be lying if i said "i won't break any other rule" but only thing i have been doing is bait people into threatening me so i can kill them with a video proof also i do not particularly break rules at all, i just bait people into doing something against me that will allow me to kill them, kidnap them or chase me. It is their fault that they are easily angered, triggered and baited into situations.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i don't know but i guess it is a decent place to visit time to time when bored to hell

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Denied

Hi Zwacky, Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal
I've decided to deny your ban appeal on the following basis:​
I would be lying if i said "i won't break any other rule" but only thing i have been doing is bait people into threatening me so i can kill them with a video proof also i do not particularly break rules at all, i just bait people into doing something against me that will allow me to kill them, kidnap them or chase me. It is their fault that they are easily angered, triggered and baited into situations.
This ban was also taking into consideration that you recently were ban evading on our discord.
You may not appeal this ban prior to Sunday the 13th of February 2022.​

Status
Not open for further replies.